From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: IPMC vote on general@
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:05:50 GMT
Hi Charles,

You should have enough karma to copy -r the release from your personal
directory to dist/incubator/sanselan by logging into people at apache
dot org.

Try it, and if you have permission problems, send mail to
infrastructure asking for help. You might need to be in unix group
incubator (which I think you should be able to check).

Craig

On Jul 29, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Charles Matthew Chen wrote:

>   Great.  I've sent a [RESULT] email to general@.
>
>   So, what's next?  Do we contact infrastructure to copy the release
> into http://www.apache.org/dist/ ?
>
> Charles.
>

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com
> > wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 29, 2008, at 1:53 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>>
>>> I don't think so because the mentors are all on the IPMC and have
>>> already voted. As long as the IPMC had a chance (72h) to chime in
>>> should
>>> we have messed up anywhere, I believe we're good.
>>
>> Right. Time to call the vote a success.
>>
>> Congratulations on your first successful release vote!
>>
>> Craig

>>> Jeremias Maerki
>>>

>> Craig L Russell
>> jdo