From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Release
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:43:43 GMT
Hi Charles,

I'd say it's ready for a vote, following the incubator guides for
releases.

It would be good to post the results of the RAT run or include it as
an attachment to the vote message.

Also take a look at the layout of the directory under dist. If the
idea is to copy your dist to www.apache.org/dist, you would have a
directory incubator/sanselan into which you would copy the 0.93
directory.

And there are lots of extra .md5 and .sha1 files (there's no need to
checksum signatures) that are probably the result of the maven plugin
being overly aggressive. They can be removed before, during, or after
the voting starts.

Most Apache distributions consist of .zip and .tar.gz with the
associated checksums and signatures. You might want to explain why you
feel the bz2 format is needed.

Craig