From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Vote] Sanselan Release 0.94
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:39:56 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Thanks for voting.

I prefer that we use the term "binding" only in the context of the
actions of the PMC, that are binding on The Apache Software
Foundation, and not in any other context. It tends to confuse
podlings. There is no meaning to the term "non-binding on Sanselan" as
far as I have been able to think about it.

Thanks,

Craig

On Jul 24, 2008, at 1:56 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Charles Matthew Chen
> <charlesmchen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sanselan Release 0.94 is ready for a vote.
>
> +1 (non-binding on Sanselan, binding on IPMC)
>
> Checked signatures & checksums, built and tested the -src.tar.gz
> package (MD5 19f24e66fe5b35f5d1f0f6269765c1a4), reviewed RAT reports.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com