From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: transform png to gif
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:51:34 GMT
It might be easier to create a JIRA issue and attach the images to the
issue.

You can choose *not* to contribute the image (e.g. you might not have
rights to the images) by clicking the appropriate box on the JIRA.

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!