From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sanselan 0.93 Release Vote
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:32:14 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:

> One of the irritating things about maven, IMHO. But does this mean you
> can't fail a vote and respin the same release???
That's possible - just re-releasing with the same version number. The
only thing
is the created tag, but the mvn release plugin has a rollback goal (no
real docs there), so I hope that's what we can use.

> Anyway, discussion is good. As a mentor, it's not my intent to tell the
> podling how to do things. It is my intent for the team to think about
> how they want to work and to do it with intent.

Good point - and it's always interesting to see how others handle the
same problem. Just because most projects are doing it the same way,
doesn't mean that this is the best way.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler