From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:23:21 GMT
Charles Matthew Chen wrote:
>    What's the next step in getting our initial release approved?
> Should the builds be posted somewhere?

Yes, the first steps are detailed at the Felix project:
http://felix.apache.org/site/release-management.html

We can follow the steps including starting the vote. Once the vote is
finished, we need to get additional permission from the incubator pmc.
After this second vote, hopefully successful, is finished, we can
continue with uploading the release to the appropriate incubator
directories.

So, the first step is: creating the release, tagging, signing and
putting it up for review.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler