From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Sanselan 0.93 Release Vote
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:44:24 GMT
I feel bad I haven't had more time to be active here. Shame on me that
only a release is forcing me to look into this. At some point I have to
bring the ImageIO wrappers I've once started to a useful state. Sigh.
I'm impressed by Charles' energy here. Nice work!

I hope you don't mind my listing a few points I noted down while looking
into the artifacts (some are just nits):
- Wow, my first Maven build that run through completely the first time! ;-)
- I think the artifacts should be named "apache-sanselan-incubating". http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#naming
- The incubating disclaimer is missing: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-disclaimer
- There is a "tmp" and "temp" directory in the source distribution.
- Why does Sanselan do a "DynamicImport" on edu.stanford.ejalbert,net.n3.nanoxml,uk.co.wilson.xml?
- Some of the Bundle properties in the manifest don't look quite right,
yet: Bundle-Description, Bundle-DocURL
- Javadocs in the binary dist would be nice.
- KEYS should probably also be included in the binary dist.

Otherwise, the artifacts look pretty good to me. Doesn't the vote need
to be on the main incubator

Jeremias Maerki