From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject questions re the project
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:34:51 GMT
Hi,

You may or may not have seen the discussions regarding a possible
project for a photo gallery application.  I was steered toward the
Sanselan project because there is significant overlap between the two
projects.  I have taken a look at the Sanselan Javadocs and read the
Web page.  I have a few questions for you.

1.  On the Web page under format support, you list JPEG and JPEG EXIF
meta data as two different file formats.  Can you tell me why?

2.  Why haven't any of the latest releases been through Apache?

3.  Are there any requirements written up for the items on the To Do list?

Thanks,
Angie