From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBIG2 codec: GSoC project?
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 01:47:08 GMT
   I like this idea, but I'm not sure Sanselan as an Apache project is
ready for this yet.  We haven't even had a single Apache release yet.
Does anyone else have any thoughts about this?

   I might be willing to support/mentor a student, but I'm not sure
what is involved.  Would anyone else be  willing to do this?

   The deadline appears to be March 12th, which is terribly soon.  I'm
not sure we could get a proposal ready in time anyhow.

Charles.