From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Release
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 23:45:25 GMT
   Very glad to hear it Carsten.  I'm looking forward to our first release.

   Which unit test is failing for you?  Can you give me any more
information about this?

   Yes, the unit tests can require more memory than the default
setting.  This depends mostly on the size and nature of your test
image library.

Charles.