From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Release
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:00:59 GMT
Hi Charles,

I stand corrected :) I had a wrong test setup (= the memory was still
too low). I changed our pom now, so the tests are run with 512m memory.
With this setting the tests pass.

However, this exception occurs, but it doesn't cause a failing test:
Error image:
/Users/cziegeler/Developer/workspaces/default/sanselan/src/test/data/images/jpg/1/Nikon
D50 - 2007.12.19.n.DSC_3656.JPG

Throwable:
(org.apache.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exifRewrite.ExifRewriter$ExifOverflowException):2008-03-04

07:54:38:001
Throwable: APP1 Segment is too long: 65656

         at
org.apache.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exifRewrite.ExifRewriter.writeSegmentsReplacingExif(ExifRewriter.java:523)
         at
org.apache.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exifRewrite.ExifRewriter.updateExifMetadataLossless(ExifRewriter.java:384)
         at
org.apache.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exifRewrite.ExifRewriter.updateExifMetadataLossless(ExifRewriter.java:298)
         at
org.apache.sanselan.sampleUsage.WriteExifMetadataExample.changeExifMetadata(WriteExifMetadataExample.java:150)

Caught here:
         at org.apache.sanselan.util.Debug.debug(Debug.java:623)
         at
org.apache.sanselan.formats.jpeg.exif.WriteExifMetadataExampleTest.test(WriteExifMetadataExampleTest.java:67)
         at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:-2)

imageFile:
/Users/cziegeler/Developer/workspaces/default/sanselan/src/test/data/images/jpg/1/Oregon
Scientific DS6639 - DSC_0307.JPG
tempFile: /tmp/test4163.jpg

Carsten

--