From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: JBIG2 codec: GSoC project?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 07:54:59 GMT
Hi Charles

Another thing that would be cool is a JPEG decoder. The Sun JPEG codecs
have some trouble handling CMYK JPEGs which requires some work-arounds
when encountering them. But JBIG2 read/write support is by a big margin
the one thing that is most interesting to me. If only I didn't have so
much on my plate already.... Got to prioritize. :-(

Jeremias Maerki