From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Senselan question
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:08:57 GMT
Hi Pekka,

   Sanselan reads JPEG image metadata, but doesn't read JPEG image
data.  You can't use Sanselan to display the image.  Have you looked
into JAI (Java advanced Imaging)?

Charles.

ps. I've cc'd the sanselan-dev mailing list.

On Feb 15, 2008 11:03 AM, Pekka Uotinen <vdmg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We use Java 1.4.2 and the sun java JPEG decoder. The sun decoder in 1.4.2 has a bug that
causes it to crash when it receives corrupted JPEG stream. Higher java version is not an option
for us.