From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New non-Apache Sanselan release
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:48:51 GMT
Hi,

as we are using maven to build sanselan, we get this for free; the only
extra work we have to do later on is to put the maven artifact (the jar
and the pom) into the maven repository (but that's fairly simple).

For the download distribution I don't think we should add the wiki docs
itself as this might give us some legal headaches right now - everyone
who wrote something on the wiki needs to have a signed CLA on file *if*
we include this in our releases. I think a link to the wiki is enough -
at least for a first step.

Regards
Carsten

--