From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sanselan: capabilities, questions, thoughts
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:16:05 GMT
Endre,

   I'd like to apologize for my lapse in judgment.

Charles.

Here is the sanselan-dev subscription info - you're right, it needs to
be added to our wiki.

Mailing Lists

To get involved with the Apache Sanselan project, start by having a
look at our website (link at top of page) and join our mailing
lists by sending an empty message to

   sanselan-dev-subscribe     :at: incubator.apache.org
and
   sanselan-commits-subscribe :at: incubator.apache.org

and the dev mailing list archives can be found at

   http://incubator.apache.org/mail/sanselan-dev/