From Endre StĂžlsvik <Onl...@stolsvik.com>
Subject Re: Sanselan: capabilities, questions, thoughts
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 11:41:00 GMT
Charles Matthew Chen wrote:

> ps. I hope you don't mind if I cc the list at apache.

Actually, I do - quite a bit: There was some rather intense critique of
a completely different project there, meant exclusively for you (at
least not meant for the public at large) - related to Sanselan only as a
heads-up of how maybe NOT do some aspects of handling the metadata. Had
I wanted it on a public list, with public archives, I'd known how to put
it there myself.

PS: There was no place on The Internet stating how to get onto the
Sanselan mailing lists, at least that I found.

Endre.