From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sanselan in central Maven repository
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:37:58 GMT
Hi,

On Nov 13, 2007 6:21 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:
> Hmm, I'm not sure if this is a good idea to use the Apache package
> namespace for a non Apache release. So to avoid any confusion and
> problems I guess it would be better to upload an older release which
> uses the old package names.

Where can I find an older release? Also, reading the change log, it
seems like the latest non-org.apache.sanselan release was 0.79 from
June. That release also still has the sharedlib dependency which makes
the Maven upload more complex.

I guess I'd be relatively happy also with a release in the Incubator
Maven repository. Anything I can do to help push the release?

BR,

Jukka Zitting