From "Philipp Koch" <philipp.k...@day.com>
Subject Re: 2007-November Sanselan Incubator status report
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 13:21:31 GMT
thanks!

the current status report showed (unfortunately) that there is
currenly not much activity (i must admit too that i was to busy to
care much about :-(). i think (as i already used sanselan before being
moved into the incubator) that we should think about a release soon
because the sanselan proved to be quite stable. that would for sure be
usefull to get more attention.

WDYT?

regards, philipp