From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ready...Set...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:30:08 GMT
Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> As Carsten can guess I'm not thrilled about that but won't object. It's
> just that I have very little patience in case Maven causes me to lose a
> lot of time again because it's unstable and pops up a different error
> message each time you run it. But that was on Cocoon which is much more
> complex. We'll see what happens.
Nowadays Maven runs much more smoothly - and with Sanselan we won't have
many dependencies anyway, so it *should* work painlessly :) If not, we
have enough knowledge to fix the issues (hopefully)...

> Another point: Currently Sanselan requires Java 1.4 according to the
> website. I'd like that to remain so for the time being in order to
> maximize the number of possible users.

Yes, good point.

Now, the question for me now is, when we can expect the code drop into
our svn? Afaik we are through with paper work and Charles could commit
his stuff, right?

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler