From "Charles Matthew Chen" <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready...Set...
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 15:19:37 GMT
Hello,

   Being entirely new to the Apache community, I have a few process questions.

   First, when we vote on questions such as using Confluence & Maven,
must all of the committers vote?

   Second, I've replaced the headers of all of the source files with
the standard Apache header including the Apache license info.  So, the
code is ready to commit once the code grant is approved.

   In the meantime, I'm going to continue work on the project.  This
raises a question of process.  How are new directions for the project
decided upon?  By that, I mean decisions that are more significant
than small patches.  Is there a guideline for what needs to be voted
upon?

Thanks,
   Charles.