From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ready...Set...
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:51:18 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:

> The biggest advantage of Confluence is that once it's set up, it's
> really easy to publish changes. On the other hand, I don't know enough
> to set it up, although our friends at infra have experience.
Yes, I think using Confluence makes sense; I use it in other projects
(for example Felix)
and its nice. An autoexporter exports the site (or the changes) to a
static directory which is then our website.
I think setting this up is fairly easy, we just have to ask :)
But we should ensure that only people with a CLA can edit the contents
of the website. So we should create an own confluence group containing
the committers and only this group has write access to the web site part.

>>> What build structure do we want? Sanselan is a relatively small
>>> project but still, it might be nice to use maven as a build tool to
>>> make it easy for users to deploy and make it easy for sanselan
>>> developers to publish.
>> +1 for maven
>
> As you can probably tell, I'm a fan of maven as well.

Ah great, this makes us the "three friends of maven" (hmm, perhaps we
could make a movie out of this) - Seriously, a big +1 for using maven.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org