incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to flush router traffic to adapter cluster
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 17:46:47 GMT
Hi,

you should create a cluster of adapter nodes and partition the input traffic across those
adapter nodes. Typically, adapter node 1 would listen on port X, adapter node 2 on port X+1
etc..

How to partition the traffic is however specific to your infrastructure and you might have
to develop/use some external component for that purpose.

Regards,

Matthieu

On Dec 3, 2013, at 08:42 , "唐装鼠" <654125993@qq.com> wrote:

> Hi,I want to flush router traffic to the adapter cluster.However,the router traffic speed
is so high that one adapter node is not able to process the traffic.How can I flush the router
traffic to the adapter cluster with multi-nodes?