incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring Twitter Example
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 09:02:29 GMT
Hi,

it's really up to you how you design your applications and interconnect them.

You can also colocate adapters and processing nodes, in order to take advantage of the processing
capabilities of each host. In the twitter example there is not much processing though, it's
a very low rate of events by default (twitter sprinkler feed).

Regards,

Matthieu