incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rujuta Deshpande <rujd...@gmail.com>
Subject Control not passed to HelloInputAdapterApp
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 02:33:38 GMT
Hi,

I am building an application in which I need the Adapter App to connect to
a database instead of listen on a port for input and then I want it to send
this data to the App deployed on cluster 1.

However, the flow of control does not pass to the HelloInputAdapter. My
code to connect to the database is in the onStart() method  - instead of
waiting for user input, it just tries to connect to a database and create
an Event object with each tuple retrieved. I cannot figure out why this
problem is occuring.

Thanks,
Rujuta

--