incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Twitter example error
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:54:03 GMT
This is correct, twitter has changed its authentication method and that requires some code
changes in S4.

Added a new ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/S4-138

If you have a patch don't hesitate to share.

Thanks,

Matthieu

On Aug 22, 2013, at 14:46 , Danilo Pinto da Silva <danilobits@gmail.com> wrote:

> I appreciate the response Qinghao, but this change doesn't work.
>
> I think this problem occurs by change in the authentication method of Twitter, because
it's working with method named OAuth and this example still uses the method Basic Auth.