incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Danilo Pinto da Silva <danilob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Twitter example error
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:46:07 GMT
I appreciate the response Qinghao, but this change doesn't work.

I think this problem occurs by change in the authentication method of
Twitter, because it's working with method named OAuth and this example
still uses the method Basic Auth.

The link below contains the note: "Basic auth support was removed from
public streaming endpoints on June 11, 2013."
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/streaming-apis/connecting

I think the code should be changed, I'll try.
Best Regards,
Danilo.