incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to set s4.metrics.config
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:08:01 GMT
Hi,

what version of S4 are you referring to?

It looks like you are using a release candidate instead of the final release and that you
are hitting issue S4-130, which is fixed in the final release.

When using the 0.6.0 final release, different metrics output directories can be specified
by passing metrics parameters when starting nodes (-p param) instead of specifying that in
the app deployment.

Regards,

Matthieu