incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Sky Zhao <sky.z...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: About Data send to Nodes
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 05:01:00 GMT
Yes´╝îI rewrote the onInit method in AdaterApp and set keyFinder into it, then partition  works,
the default Hash method always keep even distribution right?
Thanks Matthieu.

From: Matthieu Morel [mailto:mmorel@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:44 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: About Data send to Nodes

On Jul 17, 2013, at 09:01 , Sky Zhao <sky.zhao@ericsson.com<mailto:sky.zhao@ericsson.com>>
wrote:

Hi Matthieu,

Can you give concrete example to do this,

I tried A,B use same key, C,D also does, but result still A,C in NODE1, B,D in NODE2,

I don't see how this can happen with same key values and correct key finder. Please make sure
you have the same key values and that the keyfinder is indeed extracting the key value.

I think the zk has average assignment follow the sequence orders, how to change this, thanks
first.

The issue is not related to zookeeper. The problem might be your keyfinder.

Regards,

Matthieu