incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "唐装鼠" <654125...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: output
Date Sun, 16 Jun 2013 01:05:46 GMT
In my project,I use the Apache HttpClient.When running,there are lots of HttpClient DEBUG logging.I
want to set logging level to WARN.So as you say,I modify the logback.xml:<root level="warn">.
However,it doesn't work.DEBUG logging still comes out.
In addition,I find there is a file default.s4.core.properties.What is the file used to do?
Could you help me.Thanks!

发件人: "Matthieu Morel"<mmorel@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2013年6月13日(星期四) 晚上8:39
收件人: "s4-user"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: output

You need to configure logging appropriately. We use logback for logging. Default config file
is here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-s4/blob/dev/subprojects/s4-core/src/main/resources/logback.xml

logback manual is here: http://logback.qos.ch/

Regards,

Matthieu

On Jun 13, 2013, at 14:11 , "唐装鼠" <654125993@qq.com> wrote:

Hi,is there any method to make the screen output of to files?When the project is running,there
would like to be some Exceptions or Errors.
However,the screen output is so rapid that I can't check the exceptions before the screen
scrolled.
Could you help me?
Thanks!