incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "唐装鼠" <654125...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: NoClassDefFoundError
Date Sat, 08 Jun 2013 12:20:48 GMT
I want use jnetpcap in my project.While I use jnetpcap in eclipse,there is no error.However,when
jnetpcap is used on S4,the error comes:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize
class org.jnetpcap.packet.PcapPacket.I make sure that the jnetpcap.jar is in the .s4r file.There
is class org.jnetpcap.packet.PcapPacket in the jnetpcap.jar.And I also load the native libraries
of jnetpcap in my program.I don't know where is wrong.What's the difference between eclipse
and s4 while running the program?

发件人: "Matthieu Morel"<mmorel@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2013年6月6日(星期四) 下午4:06
收件人: "s4-user"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: NoClassDefFoundError

It's not clear what you are doing. Are you building s4r with packaged dependencies, making
it available somewhere (share file system or http), referring to it when you deploy the app
and starting the nodes with "s4 node -c=<cluster name>" ?

Matthieu

On Jun 5, 2013, at 11:10 , 唐装鼠 wrote:

> Hi,I build a java project.when it runs in cluster of 4 nodes,only one node works well
while the other 3 nodes runs with below error:

>  02:04:04.894 [itoa] ERROR org.apache.s4.core.S4Node - Uncaught exception in thread itoa
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jnetpcap.packet.PcapPacket
>         at hello.AbstractPE.onEvent(AbstractPE.java:53) ~[fishApp.jar:unspecified]
>         at OverloadDispatcher2409.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
>         at org.apache.s4.core.ProcessingElement.handleInputEvent(ProcessingElement.java:461)
~[s4-core-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>         at org.apache.s4.core.Stream$StreamEventProcessingTask.run(Stream.java:333) ~[s4-core-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>         at org.apache.s4.comm.staging.BlockingThreadPoolExecutorService$RunnableWithPermitRelease.run(BlockingThreadPoolExecutorService.java:178)
~[s4-comm-0.6.0-incub
> ating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
~[na:1.7.0_17]
>         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
~[na:1.7.0_17]
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
>
> The .jar file which includes PcapPacket class  is exactly in the lib directory.However,it
still says NoClassDefFoundError.
> I guess java configuration is wrong in the other 3 machines.But I don't konw where is
wrong exactly.Can someone help me?

.