incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "唐装鼠" <654125...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: 回复: output
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2013 01:17:57 GMT
Hello.
In eclipse httpclient runs well with log4j.However in S4,httpclient does not read the file
log4j.properties.I put log4j.properties in the directory src.How to solve it?

发件人: "Matthieu Morel"<mmorel@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2013年6月17日(星期一) 下午5:12
收件人: "s4-user"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: 回复: output

Logback settings are for logback logging. If your code or one of the libraries you are using
relies on a different logging system, you need to configure it appropriately. Have a look
there for more related information for logging httpclient: http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/logging.html

Hope this helps,

Matthieu