incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Jason Weiss <Jason_We...@rapid7.com>
Subject Mavenized S4?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:18:33 GMT
We are evaluating S4 for some of our use cases. We are predominately a mavenized build environment.
A couple of questions, please:

  1.  Is S4 presently dropping into a maven repo that we can point to, e.g. the 0.6.0-INCUBATING
release.
  2.  In lieu of all the ./s4 commands to package an app, is there a maven equivalent?

Thank you,

Jason

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The
information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission
in error, please notify us by e-mail at (postmaster@rapid7.com) immediately.