incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 回复: output
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 09:12:56 GMT
Logback settings are for logback logging. If your code or one of the libraries you are using
relies on a different logging system, you need to configure it appropriately. Have a look
there for more related information for logging httpclient: http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/logging.html

Hope this helps,

Matthieu

On Jun 16, 2013, at 03:05 , 唐装鼠 <654125993@qq.com> wrote:

> In my project,I use the Apache HttpClient.When running,there are lots of HttpClient DEBUG
logging.I want to set logging level to WARN.So as you say,I modify the logback.xml:<root
level="warn">.

file is here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-s4/blob/dev/subprojects/s4-core/src/main/resources/logback.xml

> logback manual is here: http://logback.qos.ch/
>

> Regards,
>

> Matthieu
>
> On Jun 13, 2013, at 14:11 , "唐装鼠" <654125993@qq.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,is there any method to make the screen output of to files?When the project is running,there
would like to be some Exceptions or Errors.