incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Sky Zhao <sky.z...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: About Adapter Deployment
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:04:45 GMT
I tried and got not simple answer:

1.      wrap all project classes into one jar

2.      rename new classpath.txt(since source folder already has), and add the jar path into
class list

3.

Check the my project s4 file, the content is

               /home/notroot/apache-s4-0.6.0-incubating-src/gradlew cp
               java -cp `cat classpath.txt` org.apache.s4.core.S4Node $@

So only run one command in s4 source folder (replace #@ with -c=cluster2)
java -cp `cat classpath_rename.txt` org.apache.s4.core.S4Node -c=cluster2

then works, don't know whether exists better way.

/Sky

From: Sky Zhao [mailto:sky.zhao@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:16 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: About Adapter Deployment

S4 Walkthrough page said

./s4 adapter -c=cluster2
The adapter command must be run from the root of your S4 project (myApp dir in our case).

I want to deploy adapter for new machine, not development environment, using this above way,
I have to copy the many classes to new machine,

But if I use simple .s4r file, can it deploy directly ? And how to do this?  Or other more
simpler way  clean deployment for adapter.

/Sky