incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "唐装鼠" <654125...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: 回复: dependency
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:19:03 GMT
Yes,I checked the s4r file,there is jnetpcap.jar.
I edited the native libraries of jnetpcap.jar in eclipse.However,there are no native libraries
in the s4r file.
I don't know how to add the native libraries to s4r file.

发件人: "Matthieu Morel"<matthieu@yahoo-inc.com>;
发送时间: 2013年5月9日(星期四) 晚上6:53
收件人: "<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: 回复: dependency

  On May 9, 2013, at 05:26 , 唐装鼠 wrote:

    Hi,I have read the dependency document  http://incubator.apache.org/s4/doc/0.6.0/application_dependencies/;
 I want to use jnetpcap in my project.
 I edited the build.gradle by adding compile ':jnetpcap' to dependencies  {}.
 And while I run the command "./s4  s4r -a=hello.HelloApp -b=`pwd`/build.gradle myApp",it
showed "build successful".
 However,while the project was running,it came below errors:

 10:39:18.003 [itoa] ERROR org.apache.s4.core.S4Node - Uncaught exception in thread itoa
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jnetpcap.packet.PcapPacket
     at hello.AbstractPE.onEvent(AbstractPE.java:28) ~[phishApp.jar:unspecified]
     at OverloadDispatcher192.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) ~[na:na]
     at org.apache.s4.core.ProcessingElement.handleInputEvent(ProcessingElement.java:461)
~[s4-core-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
     at org.apache.s4.core.Stream$StreamEventProcessingTask.run(Stream.java:333) ~[s4-core-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
     at org.apache.s4.comm.staging.BlockingThreadPoolExecutorService$RunnableWithPermitRelease.run(BlockingThreadPoolExecutorService.java:178)
~[s4-comm-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) ~[na:1.7.0_19]
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) ~[na:1.7.0_19]
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) ~[na:1.7.0_19]

 I don't know what caused the error.I check the *.jar file compiled by the s4r command.In
the *.jar file ,there is class org.jnetpcap.packet.PcapPacket in jnetpcap.jar file.

 If your dependency is not in the standard maven repository, make sure it is in the lib directory.

 The jnetpcap.jar file must be embedded in the generated s4r file, can you make sure this
is the case (just unzip to check)?

 Matthieu

 How to add dependencies to my S4 application?

 I want to use jnetpcap in one PE.
 How to add dependencies to my s4 application?