incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Sky Zhao <sky.z...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: about io.s4.* java package
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 05:37:01 GMT

Thanks, can you give me a concret example how to inject the application or adatpter, which
has better performance for both.

/Sky

________________________________
From: Matthieu Morel [mailto:mmorel@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:12 AM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: about io.s4.* java package

There is no "Driver" in S4 0.6. How to convert data from a source into S4 events can be done
arbitrarily. In S4 0.6, you can inject events from the App class (onStart() method) or through
another application, which is called adapter.

We started documenting the process here , but that's not complete yet. http://incubator.apache.org/s4/doc/0.6.0/event_injection/

Matthieu