incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: can anyone help me please
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 09:47:38 GMT
Good to know, thanks for the update!

I just filed a ticket for keeping track of this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/S4-135

Matthieu

On May 28, 2013, at 10:05 , baojian Zhou wrote:

> omg i forget the benchmark-cluster.sh's opts, i add the injector number and other and
it did work. thank you

> 2013/5/28 baojian Zhou <baojian.zhou.buaa@gmail.com>
> dear Mr Matthieu
>  thank you for your best advice. I had changed the startInjector.sh and startNode.sh
two files;
> and then i also had changed the startInjector.sh add the ./s4 deploy command, it worked;
and then i check the status´╝Ü
> App Status
>         Name              Cluster                                                  URI
>       injector          testCluster1    null
>        pcApp            testCluster2    null
>

> Cluster Status
>                                                                                     Active
nodes
>         Name                App           Tasks   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>                                                    Number    Task id
        Host                         Port
>     testCluster1          injector         0         0
>     testCluster2           pcApp           2         2        Task-0
       node5                         13000
>                                                               Task-1
       node5                         13001

> Stream Status
>         Name                               Producers
             Consumers
>     inputStream2                              --
       testCluster2(pcApp)
>     inputStream                               --
       testCluster2(pcApp)
> then i found the there are no producers, also it should be the injector app work as the
producers, why?

> 2013/5/27 Matthieu Morel <mmorel@apache.org>
>
> Unfortunately the s4-benchmarks were not completely updated with the latest API changes.
If you can file a jira ticket we'll update that.

> Changes include:
> 1/ "Main" -> "S4Node" in startNode.sh and startInjector.sh
> 3/ in the bench-cluster.sh script, configure app class for injector cluster before starting
the injector nodes, instead of passing that when starting injectors (i.e. do a "s4 deploy"
with the correct args instead of passing them to the startInjector.sh scripts)

-XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -cp `cat classpath.txt` org.apache.s4.core.Main "@$INJECTOR_CONFIG"
&
$PROFILING_OPTS -server -cp `cat classpath.txt` org.apache.s4.core.Main "@$NODE_CONFIG" &

>> how can i write the Main class, and let this benchmark to run ?
>>

>> 2013/5/27 baojian Zhou <baojian.zhou.buaa@gmail.com>
>> thank you Shrivastava and Morel, it dose resolve the issue by adding -clean opt.
but when i run the benchmark-cluster.sh and then i got the following errors in the creating
directory  2013-05-27--22-17-10  file  s4err_1.err and s4err_2.err:
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/s4/core/Main
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.s4.core.Main
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
>>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
>>         at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
>>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
>> Could not find the main class: org.apache.s4.core.Main. Program will exit.
>>
>> i know that java cannot find the Main class, but in the s4-src we have not this class,
how can this happened?
>> thank you
>>

>> 2013/5/27 Lokesh Shrivastava <lokesh.shrivastava@gmail.com>
>> I think script is not cleaning up your z4 cluster old configuration. If you run the
cluster by giving clean option, it should resolve the issue.

>> On 27 May 2013 19:18, baojian Zhou <baojian.zhou.buaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> i start test the s4 benchmark application, and then run the ./bench-cluster.sh command
then i got this error :

>>  21:23:18.570 [main] INFO  org.apache.s4.tools.ZKServer - Zookeeper server started
on port [2181]
>> 21:23:18.618 [main] INFO  org.apache.s4.tools.ZKServer - Defined S4 cluster [testCluster1]
with [0] tasks with first listening port [12000]
>> 21:23:18.706 [main] ERROR org.apache.s4.tools.ZKServer - Cannot initialize zookeeper
with specified configuration
>> org.I0Itec.zkclient.exception.ZkNodeExistsException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NodeExistsException:
KeeperErrorCode = NodeExists for /s4/clusters/testCluster2/tasks/Task-0
>>         at org.I0Itec.zkclient.exception.ZkException.create(ZkException.java:55)
~[zkclient-0.1.jar:na]
>>         at org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient.retryUntilConnected(ZkClient.java:685) ~[zkclient-0.1.jar:na]
>>         at org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient.create(ZkClient.java:304) ~[zkclient-0.1.jar:na]
>>         at org.I0Itec.zkclient.ZkClient.createPersistent(ZkClient.java:243) ~[zkclient-0.1.jar:na]
>>         at org.apache.s4.comm.tools.TaskSetup.setup(TaskSetup.java:69) ~[s4-comm-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>>         at org.apache.s4.tools.ZKServer.main(ZKServer.java:94) ~[s4-tools-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[na:1.6.0_20]
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
~[na:1.6.0_20]
>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
~[na:1.6.0_20]
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616) ~[na:1.6.0_20]
>>         at org.apache.s4.tools.Tools$Task.dispatch(Tools.java:57) [s4-tools-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>>         at org.apache.s4.tools.Tools.main(Tools.java:97) [s4-tools-0.6.0-incubating.jar:0.6.0-incubating]
>> Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NodeExistsException: KeeperErrorCode
= NodeExists for /s4/clusters/testCluster2/tasks/Task-0
>>         at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:110)
~[zookeeper-3.3.3.jar:3.3.3-1073969]