incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "唐装鼠" <654125...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: event dispatch
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:50:41 GMT
As you say,within an S4 cluster, events are dispatched according to their key + hashing and
mod.
I want to dispatch events in adapter app and dispatch events by hashing on one string which
I set myself.How to implement?

发件人: "Matthieu Morel"<mmorel@apache.org>;
发送时间: 2013年4月15日(星期一) 晚上9:35
收件人: "s4-user"<s4-user@incubator.apache.org>;

主题: Re: event dispatch

Hi,

within an S4 cluster, events are dispatched according to their key + hashing and mod , so
there is no round-robin. To broadcast, use a null key.

Across S4 clusters inter-app communication, (e.g. when injecting events from an adapter),
keyless events (null key) are distributed in a round robin fashion.

Hope this helps,

Matthieu

.