incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From medikare mds <medikare...@gmail.com>
Subject Sliding window
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:54:45 GMT
I'm trying to implement a time-based sliding window in my PE. I want a set
of records to be maintained in each slot. Whenever the time period elapses
and a new slot is used, I want the details of the old slot to get recorded
in a file. Initially I faced problems in determining what value the generic
parameter V can take in the AbstractSlidingWindowPE. Then I found out that
it was a Collection object. But now I'm stuck on finding out how I can use
the updateOpenSlot() and getOpenSlot() functions properly. Can someone help
me out?