incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Süß" <Gothi...@gmx.de>
Subject Question about dynamic application deployment
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:55:34 GMT
Hi there,

in the overview about s4 v0.5 I there is a point mentioning "dynamic application deployment".
Unfortunately I could not find any further information about this so I have some questions:

1.) In general, does this mean new applications can be added at cluster runtime?

2.) If so, how about updating existing applications

3.) If it is possible to update existing applications, what about data loss during updates?

In case I missed the appropriate part of the documentation, links will suffice. Any help will
be appreciated.

Regards,
Benjamin