incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: exception when using AbstractSlidingWindowPE
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 07:11:17 GMT
Hi Aimee,

you should use the createSlidingWindowPE method from the App class. It
takes a "SlotFactory" used for providing "Slot" implementations to the
window. A provided implementation is the
"DefaultAggregatingSlotFactory", but you can define your own way to
provide and implement a Slot.

Apart from a small usage example in the regression tests, there is not
much documentation for this feature yet. And we'll probably need extend
the API to support more window types. Any feedback or contribution is
welcome!

Hope this helps,

Matthieu