incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ruuning application in multinode environment
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:36:15 GMT
Hi,

You are referring to an old version of S4. I recommend you to use S4
0.5.0, a complete refactoring which is just being released. See the
0.5.0 tag in the git repository.

There is also a Twitter trending example.

More information on the wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S4/S4+Wiki

Regards,

Matthieu