incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Süß" <Gothi...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Thoughts on adding guaranteed message processing
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 13:43:55 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

thank you for your reply. I had a specific use case in mind, indeed:

I am trying to track RFID tags in distributed systems. This means, that not even a single
tag scan may get lost. And of course, none are to be sent twice or even more often as this
would heavily confuse any surveillance routines I am going to implement.

Regarding your answers, especially point 3, I do not think this can be done with S4 at the
moment, can it?

Regards,
Benjamin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------