oops... Sorry wrong recipient :)

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM, Lefteris Soulas <lefterissoulas@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello again sir,
I am sorry for the dealyed response but I had exams and no time at all.
I want to thank you for your kind response and the will to help.
I am new with S4 and I haven't caught the basic idea on how to program it
efficiently, not to mention run it on a cluster..
If you find some time to help me and saw me those financial examples you mentioned
I would really appreciate that.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Lefteris