incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying new App
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:13:08 GMT
On 7/12/12 4:18 PM, Natacha Crooks wrote:
> I was indeed running in the wrong directory, but still got an error when
> doing that. Noticing the "suggestions" below the error message again, I
> noticed they put ' ' around the -p={}, which worked for me. Any chance
> it would be possible to edit the wiki to reflect this?

Actually, using curly braces looks nice but may not be the wisest
choice, since they may be interpreted by the shell. So indeed the
corresponding option should be quoted, unless you use the bash shell for
instance. We'll probably get rid of the curly braces.

Thanks for highlighting that! I updated the walkthrough accordingly.

Side note: in case you want to get the latest updates, and until we
actually release, you may sometimes have to modify a few things in your
projects. When this happens, we update the wiki page to document
incompatible changes.

Regards,

Matthieu