Don't panic! Simply do "git checkout dev" or "git checkout piper" to get one of the available branches.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you still have issues!

Matthieu

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mitra@symphonysv.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm unable to checkout the source code following the instruction in the piper walkthrough link you have provided.
It always says that the branch is not available.

Thanks
Rajeshwar

-----Original Message-----
From: Shailendra Mishra [mailto:shailendrah@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:08 PM
To: s4-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Question about creating a custom application

Look at https://cwiki.apache.org/S4/s4-piper-walkthrough.html. It
outlines how you code, build and deploy the stuff. - Shailendra

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Amit S Namboothiry <amitsn.mec@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry, I'm new to S4. While creating our own S4 application, how do we
> compile the java files? Javac doesn't seem to work. I have Eclipse
> installed. What is the procedure?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Amit S Namboothiry
> Computer Science and Engineering(2009-2013)
> Govt. Model Engineering College
> Cochin-21
> +919447777039
> amitsn.mec@gmail.com

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.