incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshwar Mitra <Rajeshwar.Mi...@symphonysv.com>
Subject zookeeper configuration not working
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 05:48:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run s4 clusters across multiple machines. In one machine I'm running the zookeeper
server. I've modified the zk_address property accordingly in all s4-core.properties-header
files. However, when I run task setup and start s4 with dynamic configuration the zookeeper
client running on the server can't show the processes running on other machines. It shows
the s4 process running on local machine.

I checked the log files in respective machines which doesn't host the zookeeper instance.
I found that the zkconnection is always trying to connect to localhost:2181 and getting connection
exception as a result.

Please note that I'm providing the server ip and port correctly while running the task setup
script.

Any help will be of great help.

Thanks

Rajeshwar Mitra

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: THIS E-MAIL (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, AND IS PROTECTED BY LAW.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY THE SENDER OF THE ERROR BY
RETURN E-MAIL, DELETE THIS COMMUNICATION AND SHRED ANY ATTACHMENTS. UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, USE,
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.