incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Davide Simoncelli <Davide.Simonce...@neclab.eu>
Subject Dispatching issue with more PNs
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:34:34 GMT
Hello,

There is still a issue when dispatching keyed events. I'm using the following configuration
with 3 computers:

- computer 1: run the adapter node
- computer2: run one PN
- computer3: run two PNs

Raw events are sent with a key which values goes from 0 to 2 (so that events are dispatched
on first, second or third PN).
What I experimented is that only the PN on computer2 and first PN on the computer3 received
raw events.

PN con computer2:

s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by RawEvents id: 9074
s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event2 id: 7446
s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event3 id: 7446

First PN on computer3:

s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by RawEvents id: 3451
s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event2 id: 2901
s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event3 id: 2901

Second PN on computer3:

s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event2 id: 1236
s4 INFO (PEContainer.java:362) Count by Event3 id: 1236

As you can see the PEContainer on second PN (computer3) doesn't receive any RawEvents events.
I'm sure events are dispatched to the second PN on computer3 because I can capture packets
with tcpdump on its port. But for some reasons they aren't processed.

Can you help me telling me where to look to figure out the problem please?

I tried the same setup on one box (local node) and it worked.

Thank you

Regards

- Davide