incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From Matthieu Morel <mmo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about creating a custom application
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 07:20:41 GMT
Please make sure you explicitly checkout the branch that you want (git
checkout S4-22). This is explained one the page that contains instructions
for getting the code, quoted here:

*Note: For the moment, you'll probably get this warning: "remote HEAD
refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout."
This is because there is currently no branch named "master" in the
repository (this would correspond to a previous Apache release).
Don't panic! Simply do "git checkout dev" or "git checkout piper" to get
one of the available branches.*

Hope this helps, and let us know if you still have issues!

Matthieu