incubator-s4-user mailing list archives

From ramchalam kr <ramchala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re:
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 08:50:50 GMT
I was able to compile and create the jar files. But while running the
S4WordCount application , am getting the following error

~/s4$ java TestMessageSender localhost 2334 RawWords test.s4.Word
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: TestMessageSender
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: TestMessageSender
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
Could not find the main class: TestMessageSender. Program will exit.